Climate of Salamanca-Colonia, Chile Average Weather
- Salamanca-Colonia, Chile is at 31°46'S, 71°1'W, 482 m (1581 ft). See map.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Salamanca-Colonia is situated in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 219.5 mm (8.6 inches) which is equivalent to 219.5 Litres/m² (5.38 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Salamanca-Colonia you would come out nearest to the climate station at Yichang, China where you would find a Humid subtropical climate (Subtropical moist forest biome).
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Salamanca-Colonia, Chile Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Pachingo, Chile - 156.3 kms (97.1 miles) NNW
- Combarbala, Chile - 66.7 kms (41.5 miles) N
- Puerto Oscuro, Chile - 66.1 kms (41 miles) WNW
- Trapiche Longotoma, Chile - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) SSW
- La Ligua-Esval, Chile - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) SSW
- La Vega, Chile - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) S
- El Ingenio, Chile - 78.8 kms (49 miles) S
- Catapilco, Chile - 94.9 kms (59 miles) SSW
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 112.5 kms (69.9 miles) SSW
- Valparaiso, Chile - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) S
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) S
- Quintero, Chile - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) SSW
- Quilpue, Chile - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) SSW